This week is totally bringing all the feels. Honestly, I didn’t think there were this many sequels that I was looking forward too! But I found them. And now they are on my Christmas/Birthday/Anytime wish list.
You guys—WHOA. I don’t even think my super fun graphic does any justice to my emotions this week.
I’m surprised I even narrowed it down to 10! Anyway, here’s this week’s category
Top Ten Sequels I Can’t Wait to Get My Hands On!
10. Timestorm by Julie Cross
9. Vortex by Julie Cross
8. The Dream Thieves by Maggie Stiefvater
7. The Unbound by Victoria Schwab
6. Ruin and Rising by Leigh Bardugo
5. The One by Kiera Cass
4. Going Rogue by Robin Benway
3. Untitled Keeper of the Lost Cities #3 by Shannon Messenger
2. Allegiant by Veronica Roth
1. Dreams of Gods and Monsters by Laini Taylor
Book Talk: What are your feels? Are you looking forward to any of these sequels?
Hopeful reading friends!